SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
With our team of highly skilled Systems Administrators monitoring and responding to issues 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, One Safe Place Media Corp. (“OSP”) offers Service Level Agreements (“SLA”) guaranteeing the reliability and performance of our network and hosting services.
1. Network Service Level Agreement – (Covers all colocation, dedicated server, and shared hosting clients):
- 99.9% network uptime
- One day credit for each hour of network downtime
- <1% packet loss from us to our Tier 1 backbone bandwidth providers
- One day credit for each 1% of packet loss
- <3 ms latency from us to our Tier 1 backbone bandwidth providers
- One day credit for each additional 3 ms of latency
2. Service Level Agreement – (Covers all colocation, dedicated server, and shared hosting clients):
- 99.9% power uptime via utility feeds, UPS, and/or generator
- One day credit for each hour of power downtime
- Customer provided hardware is not covered
3. Dedicated Server specific Service Level Agreement -(Covers only Dedicated Server clients):
- Replacement of malfunctioning components within four hours
- One day credit for each additional two hours taken with hardware replacement
- SLA does not include operating system or application installation if needed.
4. Colocation specific Service Level Agreement – (Covers only Colocation clients):
- See Power and Network SLA’s above
5. Shared Hosting specific Service Level Agreement -(Covers only Shared Hostingclients):
- 99.9% server uptime
- Replacement of malfunctioning components within less than two hours
- One day credit for each additional two hours taken with hardware d. SLA does not include operating system and/or data restoration from
6. Maintenance Events Service Level Agreement- (Covers all colocation, dedicated server, and shared hosting clients).
7. General Maintenance shall mean any maintenance:
- Of which Customer is notified 48 hours in advance
- That is performed during a standard maintenance window from 11 PM to 4 AM local time of the data center
8. Notice of Scheduled Maintenance will be provided to Customer’s designated point of contact by email. Emergency Maintenance may have less than a 24-hour notification period. Emergency maintenance may be performed at any time, with or without notice as deemed necessary by OSP.
9. Courtesy reboots of Colocated and Dedicated Servers are provided free of charge during normal, non-holiday, business hours (Monday-Friday, 0800-1600 CST). Reboots outside of these hours may incur a $200 fee.
10. Exceptions Service Level Agreement- Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency caused by or associated with:
- Reasons of Force Majeure, including circumstances beyond OSP’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Failure of access circuits to the OSP Network, unless such failure is caused solely by OSP;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of OSP;
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP client access;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any OSP measurement system;
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by client), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of OSP’s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy;
- E-mail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation;
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder service.(ie DNS caching that may make a web site appear inaccessible when others can still access it)
11. Credit Terms Service Level Agreement- Creditable outages do not include unavailability resulting from:
- Any Customer provided supplies, equipment, applications, or software.
- Acts or omissions of Customer.
- Any outside use or user of the service authorized by a Customer.
12. General Service Level Agreement- Customer must open a trouble ticket within three days of the outage to properly document any outage and receive credit.
- Up to 100% of applicable fees on client’s monthly bill may be credited due to failure to provide service per the terms of the SLA.
- Measurement of all data is per a 30 consecutive day period
13. This Service Level Agreement is subject to change at the sole discretion of OSP, without notice to Customer. The most recent revision of this document will be posted to this web site. All changes made to the Service Level Agreement will be effective five (5) days after the first publishing date.
14. This Service Level Agreement in no way construes that OSP will guarantee performance against failures of application specific failures, such as web server software, operating system software, failing hardware, web site application features, database performance or related components. It will be at OSP’s sole discretion to determine fault and identify failure to perform under the obligations of this Service Level Agreement.
Contact Phone Number: 972-465-8602
These Terms were last modified on March 27, 2017.